B & D Stalking Equipment prides itself on delivering nothing but the highest quality products, all of which are manufactured in-house.
No job is too big, or too small, and its friendly staff are happy to discuss any bespoke requirements to help its customers to get exactly what they are looking in order to help to improve the quality of their individual, hunting and stalking experience.
Here’s an idea of what you can expect from items ordered from B & D Stalking Equipment:
- All aluminium and stainless steel items are TIG welded to a very high standard;
- Trestles are manufactured in 20 x 20 x 2mm, and 25 x 25 x 2.5mm, in stainless steel box sections;
- Gralloching Stands are manufactured from 50 x 50 x 3mm, mild steel box sections, with a galvanised finish;
- Trailers are manufactured to customers’ designs and application needs;
- All gambrels are manufactured from stainless steel solid bars. Our folding and spinning gambrels have machined faces to allow for ease of movement;
- Hooks. Any size of hooks can be formed to cater for customers’ bespoke needs;
- Any size of cold room, or chiller, can be designed to customers’ requirements;
- Spreaders are available to suit all six species, and are also manufactured in stainless steel;
- Cold rooms and trailers are manufactured to customers’ requirements;
- Quad bikes: Both front and rear quad bike boxes are manufactured in aluminium, mild steel, stainless steel and mesh;
- Quad bike secondary silencers are created in stainless steel with a welded union to attach to original exhausts and are therefore easily detachable;
- Shooting rails are created to customers’ requirements;
- Scent shoes are manufactured from stainless steel. They are used by dog trainers all over the country with a recognised quality that’s “second to none”;
- High Seats are manufactured in a range of sizes, including single, double, midi, lean to or free-standing seats. Our 360° high seat was first manufactured back in 2008. It was designed with the help of several, seasoned stalkers, and continues to be a very popular product;
- Extraction aids. These are manufactured as large pulleys in stainless steel, with flat and nylon wheels – these have been used to extract the largest of the red deer off hills in Scotland;
- All sizes and strength of ropes can be supplied;
- Timber high boxes can also be manufactured to blend into specific surroundings.
This list is not exhaustive so, even if you don’t see what you need here, give the team a call for more product information.